Nha Trang Travel Guide From A To Z
Nha Trang is the popular beach destination for backpackers and local in Vietnam. White, sandy beaches stretch into a dramatic backdrop of mountains, many island to choose from its . Nha Trang Travel Guide From A To Z will introduces more useful information for visitors prepare before visiting to Nha Trang beach’s paradise!
Nha Trang Travel Overview
Known as Vietnam’s most popular beach destination, Nha Trang is located on the south central coast of Vietnam and belongs to the city of Khanh Hoa province. With many breathtaking sceneries, beautiful beaches, and historical sites, you could be in for a great time. Nha Trang’s 6km-long white sandy beach is widely regarded as the best in Vietnam and is the destination’s biggest draw for many visitors in need of relaxing after exploring the country’s busy towns and cities.
When is the best time to visit to Nha Trang ?
When is the best time to visit to Nha Trang?
Thanks to Nha Trang’s warm and comfortable weather, anytime during the year can be favorable for a trip to the tourism city.
- From January to August: this coastal city enjoys a warm and beautiful weather and so any day between January and August is good time to start your holiday in Nha Trang.
- From September to November: Though this time is not cold, heavy rain, tropical storm and typhoon may annoy most of visitors. Visitors planning to visit the area from September to December should keep your eyes on the local weather forecast.
How to get there?
From Nha Trang travel guide, How to get to Nha Trang? Nha Trang is located in a favorable position for road, air and railway traffic, so visitors can travel by many different means.
– From Hanoi ( Hà Nội): Visitors can buy ticket at My Dinh (Mỹ Đình), Luong Yen (Lương Yên) bus station.
Hoang Long (Hoàng Long) bus: (+84 4 39282828, +84 58 3853345).
– From HCM city: Some quality coach brands from HCM city to Nha Trang:
- Hoang Long (Hoàng Long). Tel: +84 978600558.
- Phuong Trang (Phương Trang). Tel: +84 8 38309309.
- Minh Dung (Minh Dũng). Tel: +84 8 35115234, +84 8 35190519.
- Lien Hung (Liên Hưng). Tel: +84 913 478982, +84 913 478982.
- Phuong Nam (Phương Nam). Tel: +84 8 66540386, +84 58 6507677.
- Tra Lan Vien (Trà Lan Viên). Tel: +84 8 22001579, +84 933727474.
- Cuc Tung (Cúc Tùng). Tel: +84 58 2471999, +84 8 35116863.
- Ha Linh (Hà Linh). Tel: +84 58 3524877, +84 8 35075345.
– From Dalat ( Đà Lạt): Phuong Trang ( Phương Trang) bus line. Tel: +84 8 38309309.
– Hanoi (Hà Nội):
+ Station A: 120 Le Duan ( Lê Duẩn) street, Hoan Kiem ( Hoàn Kiếm) district, Hanoi ( Hà Nội).
+ Station B: Tran Quy Cap ( Trần Qúy Cáp) street, Dong Da ( Đống Đa) district , Hanoi ( Hà Nội).
- From Hanoi (Hà Nội) to Nha Trang: Train number: SE1, SE3, SE5, SE7, TN1.
- From Nha Trang to Hanoi (Hà Nội): Train number: SE2, SE4, SE6, SE8, TN2.
– HCM city: Train stations’ addresses: 01 Nguyen Thong ( Nguyễn Thông) street, Ward 9, District 3, HCM city
- From HCM city to Nha Trang: Train: SN4, SNT2.
- From Nha Trang to HCM city: Train SNT3.
To Nha Trang, 4 daily flights from Ho Chi Minh City (1 hour) and 3 from Hanoi (1.5 hours) costs $40 and $75 respectively for economy class. Cam Ranh airport, which is about 30 km away from Nha Trang’s center.
Vehicle/ Moving in Nha Trang
There are many taxi companies that you can safety choose them to go transfer internal Nha Trang City. However, you should use the charismatic and big company, and don’t forget to bargan
- Mai Linh Taxi: +84 58 38 38 38 38.
- Nha Trang Taxi: +84 58 3 818 181.
- Emasco Taxi: +84 58 3 515 151 .
- Airport Taxi: +84 58 3 528 528 , +84 58 3 62 62 62.
- VinaSun Taxi: +84 58 8 27 27 27.
Bus: Traveling to Nha Trang by bus is an interesting experience you should try.
Motorbike: You can easily to rent a motorbike with a pretty cheap price in Nha Trang City. Request your hotel, or rent by yourself.
Some places for renting bike/ motorbike:
- Hai Phong (Hải Phong) travel company. Address: 96B1/13 Tran Phu (Trần Phú) street, Nha Trang city. Tel: +84 583 500 672; +84 583 500 262.
- VietDream company. Address: 3B Hung Vuong (Hùng Vương) street, Nha Trang city. Tel: +84 935 605 963; + 84 583 605 963.
- Nha Trang Renting motorbike company. Address: 14C Mac Dinh Chi (Mạc Đĩnh Chi) street, Nha Trang city. Tel: +84 989 164 817.
Oversea Cable Car: Vinpearl Land Cable Car is such long cable car line to go over Nha Trang Bay. It is 3320m, connect Nha Trang to Hon Ngoc Viet resort in Hon Tre Island. This is the longest oceanic cable car, and also the unique one having cabin for 8 people.
Boat Excursions: Nha Trang boats almost departure at Cau Da ( Cầu Đá) Port. From Nha Trang City, you can visit many surrounding small Islands. This is one of the most beguiling activities in Nha Trang.
The attractive destinations in Nha Trang
Vinpearl Land Nha Trang is known as a paradise for leisure activities located in Hon Tre ( Hòn Tre) Island. Above and beyond the high-class restaurants and gorgeous man-made sceneries, visitors can enjoy a broad range of adventurous games and exciting sports, such as swimming in the sea, 4D movie theaters, Ferris wheel, and the long cable car ride across the sea.
Binh Ba (Bình Ba) Island
Binh Ba (Bình Ba) island is located in Cam Ranh city, Khanh Hoa ( Khánh Hòa) province, far about 60 km Nha Trang to the south. Binh Ba (Bình Ba) is charming with the interesting white sand, smooth blue sea, golden sun and pristine environment. With sunlight, blue sky and clear water, Binh Ba is the gathered venue of many people in the summer trip to Khanh Hoa ( Khánh Hòa).
Binh Hung (Bình Hưng) Island
Binh Hung ( Bình Hưng) is one of the beautiful Vietnam islands in the deep-water bay of Cam Ranh (Khanh Hoa province). Coming to Binh Hung ( Bình Hưng) island, visitors will be attracted by the transparent blue sea and white sand beach. The beaches are not as long and wide as in Mui Ne ( Mũi Né) in Binh Thuan ( Bình Thuận) province or Nha Trang but always clean that the bottom is incredibly visible.
Binh Lap (Bình Lập) Island
Binh Lap (Bình Lập) Island is located in the deep-water bay of Cam Ranh (Khanh Hoa province). Getting to Binh Lap is almost like entering a completely different world. Because of the clean and clear water, this beach has a lot of nets for shrimp farming. Bai Ngang is also sought after to explore. In addition, you can charter a boat to Con and other pristine beaches around Binh Lap.
Binh Tien (Bình Tiên) island
With the blue sea and long stretch white sand forming the charming road adjacent to Nui Chua ( Núi Chúa) national park. Binh Tien (Bình Tiên) island sea will give visitor a feeling of peace and tranquility between life rush. A great experience for visitors when coming to Binh Tien (Bình Tiên) is to breathe fresh air, stroll barefoot to watch the sea and sit on a cliff convenient to enjoy the morning air, watching the sunshine through the amazingly white background of vapor.
Diep Son (Điệp Sơn) Island
Diep Son (Điệp Sơn) Island is a large island which contains another 3 minor islands, located on a beach site in Van Phong ( Vân Phong) bay, Khánh Hòa. The island is known to be famous for its ultimate beach lane that’s 800 metres long, which attracts tourists to have an adventure of their lifetime and it’s also considered to be one of the most unique islands in Vietnam.
Hon Mun (Hòn Mun) Islet
Mun Islet is ten kilometers away from Cau Da ( Cầu Đá) port. Mun Islet is evaluated as the richest area of marine biodiversity in Vietnam by World Wild Fund for Nature (WWF). Only ten meters deep, a variety of corals and colorful fishes are displayed before your eyes. The rough and dangerous cliffs combine and create grandiose caves on this mysterious island
Hon Tam (Hòn Tằm) Island
Tam ( Tằm) Islet is about 7 kilometers from Nha Trang city. Tam Islet is a great place to relax and get away from the noise and busy life of the city. Sit on the long beach, swim in cold sea water, play water sports, and stay in a relaxing resor. From Hon Tam ( Hòn Tằm) port in Nha Trang, visitors can visit Hon Tam ( Hòn Tằm) tourist area by motorboat , and it takes around 20 minutes to get to there.
Ninh Van (Ninh Vân) Bay
Ninh Van ( Ninh Vân) is the name of a commune in Ninh Hoa ( Ninh Hòa) town, Khanh Hoa ( Khánh Hòa) province. Ninh Van ( Ninh Vân) commune is located in the peninsula, but from the old people are still known as “island commune”. On the road to this bay, visitors will have the opportunity to admire beautiful scenery of creativity. The scene of continuous change, quiet and pure air almost absolute.
Nha Trang Oceanography Institute
Located at 1 Cau Da ( Cầu Đá) street, next to Cau Da ( Cầu Đá) port, about 6km from Nha Trang City center, Oceanographic Institute Nha Trang, also known as National Oceanographic Museum of Vietnam is a leading marine research institute in South East Asia. It has currently stored and preserved thousands of specimens of thousands of marine species. Visiting the Institute, tourists seem to take part in a voyage of discovering the ocean. It is also an indispensable rendezvous in any Nha Trang travel.
Ponagar Cham Tower
The Po Nagar Towers are now situated on a mountain called Cu Lao, in downtown Nha Trang and next to Cai River. Commonly known as Thap Ba, the Po Nagar Cham Towers are a complex of temples erected approximately before 781 A.D. These towers were built by the Cham people, so there are some similarities between these towers and Angkor Wat. The four Po Nagar Towers today are truly beautiful and charming. Each of them was built to dedicate to a unique deity. Even though the area is very small, it’s definitely worth a visit.
Van Phong (Vân Phong) Bay
Van Phong Bay is located between Van Ninh ( Vân Ninh) and Ninh Hoa ( Ninh Hòa) districts of Khanh Hoa province and 80 kilometers away from northern Nha Trang city. Despite not being as famous as Nha Trang Bay nearby, Van Phong ( Vân Phong ) Bay is one of the beautiful bays in central Vietnam with its untouched natural beauty. The bay is known as an ensemble of many small gulfs and multi-shaped islands, peninsulas, and dunes.
Dai Lanh (Đại Lãnh) Beach
Dai Lanh Beach is situated in Van Ninh District, 80km north of Nha Trang, close to the National Highway 1A. Dai Lanh is one of the beautiful beaches with wonderful nature: white and mostly sand along with casuarinas. Dai Lanh Beach is a pretty stretch of sand framed by lush mountains. There’s good swimming at one end of the beach, and a busy fishing village with some good-value guesthouses at the other end.
Dam Market ( Chợ Đầm)
Dam Market (Chợ Đầm), located in the heart of Nha Trang City. Dam Market caters mainly to tourists. The market takes place in a circular, three-story building, and the stalls sell a variety of things from souvenirs, tourist trinkets, knock-off brands and cheap watches, to fresh local produce and meats at the back of the market.
What to eat in Nha Trang?
Jellyfish rice noodle
- Nam Beo (Năm Beo) restaurant: B2 Phan Boi Chau (Phan Bội Châu) department, Nha Trang city.
- Restaurant No. 23: 18-24 Yet Kieu (Yết Kiêu) street, Van Thang (Vạn Thắng) ward, Nha Trang city.
Spring roll in Ninh Hoa (Ninh Hòa)
- Spring roll Vu Thanh An (Vũ Thành An): 15 Le Loi (Lê Lợi) street, Nha Trang city, Khanh Hoa (Khánh Hoà) province.
- Spring roll Ngoc Tien (Ngọc Tiên): 59 Le Thanh Phuong (Lê Thành Phương) street, Nha Trang city, Khanh Hoa (Khánh Hoà) province.
Grilled fish noodle
- Nam Beo (Năm Beo) restaurant: B2 Phan Boi Chau (Phan Bội Châu) department, Nha Trang city.
- 87 Yersin restaurant: 87 Yersin, Phuong Sai (Phương Sài) ward, Nha Trang city.
Gợi ý thêm cho bạn địa chỉ một số quán ăn ngon ở Nha Trang
- Pho Bac Hai (Phở Bắc Hải) – 76 Quang Trung street, Nha Trang city.
- Jellyfish rice noodle Nam Beo (Năm Beo) – B2 Phan Boi Chau (Phan Bội Châu) department, Nha Trang city.
- Jellyfish rice noodle: 170 Bach Dang (Bạch Đằng) street, Nha Trang city.
- Beef rice noodle of Hue: 100 Ngo Gia Tu (Ngô Gia Tự) street, Nha Trang city.
- Grilled pork noodle – 163 Hoang Van Thu (Hoàng Văn Thụ), Nha Trang city.
- Spring roll Ngoc Tien (Ngọc Tiên) : 59 Le Thanh Phuong (Lê Thành Phương) street, Nha Trang city.
- Banh canh Co Loc (Cô Lộc): 30 Phan Chu Trinh street, Nha Trang city.
- Seafood porridge – 06 Ngo Si Lien (Ngô Sĩ Liên) street, Nha Trang city.
- Trung rice restaurant: 10/4 Ly Tu Trong (Lý Tự Trọng) street, Nha Trang city.
- Seafood Chieu Anh (Chiêu Anh): 86 Tran Phu (Trần Phú) street, Nha Trang city.
- Nail restaurant: 24 Ngo Duc Ke (Ngô Đức Kế) street, Nha Trang city.
Where to stay in Nha Trang? Hotel, Homestay in Nha Trang?
The Anam Nha Trang Resort
++ Address: Long beach, Cam Ranh, Nha Trang city, Khanh Hoa (Khánh Hoà) province.
Six Senses Ninh Van Bay Resort
++ Address: Ninh Van (Ninh Vân) Bay, Ninh Hoa (Ninh Hòa) commune, Khanh Hoa (Khánh Hoà) province.
Cam Ranh Riviera Beach Resort & Spa
++ Address: D4B, Cam Ranh resort, Cam Hai Dong (Cam Hải Đông) commune, Cam Lam (Cam Lâm) district, Khanh Hoa (Khánh Hoà) province.
Ibis Styles Hotel
++ Address: 86 Hung Vuong (Hùng Vương) street, Loc Tho (Lộc Thọ) ward, Nha Trang (Nha Trang) city, Khanh Hoa (Khánh Hoà) province.
Duyên Ha Cam Ranh Resort
++ Address: D9B, Quater 3, Cam Hai Dong (Cam Hải Đông) commune, Cam Lam (Cam Lâm) district, Khanh Hoa (Khánh Hòa) province.
=> See more about Nha Trang at here : Nha Trang, Khanh Hoa
With Nha Trang travel guide from A to Z, Have a nice trip!